Observing from beyond the solar system, a cultural outsider looks in.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Bored of Politics

Just a quick note to say that the focus of this blog will be changing, at least in the short term.

I'm bored of politics. I still care a lot about the problems that desperately need to be solved: problems like global warming, the health care crisis, ending the war in Iraq, and so on. It's just that I'm frustrated that no political solutions seem to be forthcoming, even when the problems themselves are so glaring.

I doubt that I'll be able to refrain from political comment or involvement, but I need to focus on things that feed my soul instead of steal from it. I think there will be much more attention here to literature and film than there has been in the past. I hope you enjoy the change as much as I intend to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home