Observing from beyond the solar system, a cultural outsider looks in.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's enough to make a girl quite giddy.

Then again, maybe you could tell that for someone willing to call herself "AstroGirl," it doesn't take much. But still.

Let's see, how many other ways can I talk about this movie? Maybe my next essay will be on the astrological significance of scorpions and how they relate to the 8th house of sex. Or the importance of recycling famous British actors when you're done with them. Wouldn't want to throw them in garbage trucks, after all. Or perhaps the bathroom habits of Republican vice presidents. I guess I could actually write something about war profiteering, but then I'd be next on someone like Hauser's hit list, I'm sure of it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home