Observing from beyond the solar system, a cultural outsider looks in.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Check out the Edwards Evening News on Daily Kos

I'm not sure if everyone who reads my blog knows about the Edwards Evening News on Daily Kos. Every night, there is a diary on Daily Kos covering what's new with John Edwards and his campaign. A team of blogger volunteers has been doing this for several months. It was the brainchild of blogger Tom P. I'm proud to say that I have recently joined the Edwards Evening News team. Some of you may have noticed the EENR logo on some of the posts in my sidebar.

The news is usually up between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. Eastern time. I know that's a pretty big window, but we are volunteers.

Tonight's news is not up yet, but check out my most recent contribution and last night's news, written by okamichan13.

Aside from finding out what's going on with the Edwards campaign, it's just a fun place to hang out in the evening, so check it out!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home