Observing from beyond the solar system, a cultural outsider looks in.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My feed available via Feedburner

I'm trying to get into a better position in search engines with this site. I'm not entirely sure how to do that. It's all for the cause, and not because I'm an attention hog! (Yeah, right.) Anyway, I saw that Blogger had a link to something called FeedBurner, and so I thought maybe this would help me publicize the site. You can subscribe to my blog via Feedburner here.

They are apparently packaging up my media links so they are available to search engines as a podcast now, but I don't really entirely get how that works. I'm trying to figure out the podcast thing, because there might be some interviews coming soon...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home